OmniTurn CNC Lathes Made in Oregon
The World's Most Cost-Effective Turning Machines
To make System Disk for earliest CNC (Pre '95, no MC2)
- Download SYSOLD.EXE to your Hard Drive.
- Open sysold.exe (double-click on it, or right-click on it then click OPEN):
- A dialog box will open, explaining that OmniTurn System Disk for old "omnislid" system will be created; click OK
- A second box will appear, reminding you to insert floppy in drive A:
- Put a floppy disk in drive A: then click OK to create System Disk.
- Label the disk "OmniTurnOmniTurn System Disk (omnislid)"
Call OmniTurn: 541 332 7004
or email firstname.lastname@example.org