OmniTurn CNC Lathes Made in Oregon
The World's Most Cost-Effective Turning Machines
Automatic bar loader!
Loads bar for machining and cutoff; pushes more bar for next part.
At end of bar, ZipLoader ejects remnant and loads new bar.
Tray holds 40 half inch bars for hours of un-attended operation.
Automatic shaft loader!
Loads part for machining and locks it in collet.
Then it ejects finished part, gets next part.
Handles bars or parts from 1-1/2 to 26 inches long,
from 0.090″ to 1 inch diameter.* Optional hopper available
*0.090″ requires optional thin escapement
- Unloads finished 6" long part and loads next part in less than four seconds
- Ejects remnant and loads new 24" bar in ten seconds.
- Connects to bracket on your OmniTurn
- Bolts to the floor
- Has only two moving parts
- Adds only about 5 feet to overall length
- Width of loader is 30 inches
Rear-qualify feature allows trimming to ±0.002″
Video shows one inch long cylinders escaped from optional hopper onto ZipLoader infeed "vee". The cylinders are then trimmed to length ±0.002″. The overall length is established by a hard stop on the rodless cylinder body, and a spring-loaded stop on the OmniTurn tooling plate. The rodless cylinder stops against the shot-pin, and the spring-loaded stop holds the part against the pusher.